You will work closely with our product team to build new and compelling experiences for our customers!
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
Your Key Responsibilities
- You will build robust, secure and scalable micro-services to power our B2B and partner applications
- You will be responsible to implement RESTful services with a metric-driven API Gateway
- You will take ownership to build scalable, reliable and performant code that complies with our internal code guidelines
- You will influence how we build individual features and products, and bring in best practices and patterns that can be used for engineering lifecycle
- You will be driving architecture and design discussions and will be responsible to run and maintain good infrastructure
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers
What To Bring
- B.Tech/ B.E. in Computer Science from a reputed college or related technical discipline with 4-6 years of experience in software development with strong expertise in Java
- Experience with reactive programming
- Experience in building RESTful APIs with monitoring, fault tolerance and metrics
- Exposure to relational and NoSQL databases (Cassandra,Redis, DynamoDB)
- Exposure to server-side services using ElasticSearch and ESB - Camel, ActiveMQ
- Experience in JEE, Spring, Hibernate
- Strong experience with AWS Stack
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying